Monday, December 13, 2010

Holy Shit, I Forgot About the Final Blog Post

I'm undecided as to whether or not I will be continuing with this blog.  I may add to it from time to time, but I like to write on paper.  I like to scribble shit out when I don't like it.  I still think I'm pretty indifferent about the whole blog scene.  I think it's cool to have such informal medium with a massive, growing audience, but I don't really know if I enjoy it.  I won't know until I'm through being required to contribute.  I tend to focus more on fewer, more intimate interactions.  I like reading groups and smoke circles (most of the time they're the same event with my crowd).  I like to see peoples' face when they talk to me.  I hope that doesn't mean I'm a serial killer or something--I know the answer to that anyway.  I just seem to require more in an encounter.  I am an in-person kind of guy.  When lines are reasonable, I avoid the self-checkout lines.  I have never and will never "tweet."  I will always piss my friends off by not responding to an invite on Facebook, simply because I will not have seen it.  I really have nothing against the burgeoning online community.  In fact, it is my hope, that one day, this online society and global communication will replace religion.  It could happen, you can imagine.  It's easy, if you try. 

Haha, wow.  That's why I don't know about the blog thing--I feel alright saying any old thing. 

And so does everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

My photo
Missoula, MT, United States
I'm 23 and a junior in the Ecology program. I love to folf and play guitar. I like to camp whenever I can get the time off of work. I've lived in Missoula for 10 years now and I quite like it here. But I really like traveling. I went to Jamaica over summer and plan to go to Costa Rica in January. I want to go back to Europe to go backpack through as many countries as I can this next summer. But we'll see how good I can be about saving the cash. I enjoy a wide variety of music, but i'm pretty loyal to classic rock when it comes to making a playlist.