Wednesday, October 20, 2010

one truth, one lie and one truth.

Shortly after graduating high school, I took a road trip with a couple friends.  We ended up coming home (me to Missoula and them to Boise) through Tillamook County, Oregon.  I approached an unmarked, fish-hook turn going a mite faster than suggested and had a head-on with a Winnebago.  We all managed to basically walk away from it, except my car.

While in Germany, I took a pub crawl tour of the Bavarian beer gardens in Munich.  I received taunts from a kiwi (a bloke who hails from New Zealand) who claimed "No Yank will ever out drink anyone except an Asian!"  I proceded to drink this guy under the table with the support of some friends who dragged my ass home.  I still don't actually remember the other guy passing out, I have only pictures and friends to tell of how it all went down.

I was born and raised here in missoula.  My parents moved here from California while my mother was pregnant with me.  My dad had family who lived here in Missoula and my parents moved here without seeing it once. They relied purely on the fantastic recomendations of our family.  

12 comments:

Me

My photo
Missoula, MT, United States
I'm 23 and a junior in the Ecology program. I love to folf and play guitar. I like to camp whenever I can get the time off of work. I've lived in Missoula for 10 years now and I quite like it here. But I really like traveling. I went to Jamaica over summer and plan to go to Costa Rica in January. I want to go back to Europe to go backpack through as many countries as I can this next summer. But we'll see how good I can be about saving the cash. I enjoy a wide variety of music, but i'm pretty loyal to classic rock when it comes to making a playlist.